Information on data protection
1. the name and contact details of the data controller and ofthe company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by: Responsible person: Odilia GmbH (in the following: “Odilia”, “we” or “us”), Hohenstaufenring 62, 50674 Cologne, Germany, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +49 221 2888 345
The data protection officer of Odilia can be contacted at the above address, at the attention of the data protection officer, or at GDPR@odilia.io
2. the collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you access our website www. odilia.io (“Website”), the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of yourAccess provider
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- To ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our justified interest follows from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. In order for us to know who sent the request and to be able to answer it, we require a valid e-mail address. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after the completion of your request.
3. data transfer
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. This does not mean, however, that we will gain immediate knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you disable cookies completely, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
5. analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures we are implementing, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet needs and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests shall be deemed to be justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., for the purpose of tailoring our pages to meet your needs and continuously optimising them. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this site such as
- Browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services related to website and Internet use for market research purposes and to design these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of third parties. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from capturing data by clicking this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your data from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only in this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
6. social media plug-ins
We do not use social plug-ins from social networks on our website. On our website we only link to our profile on the social networks Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Xing. Your data will not be accessed on our website by social networks.
7. integrated services and third party providers
We use services, information and content provided by third parties on our website. For such an integration a processing of your IP address is technically necessary, so that the contents can be sent to your browser. Your IP address will therefore be transmitted to the respective third party providers.
This data processing is carried out to protect our legitimate interests in the optimisation and economic operation of our website and is based on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR.
For the display of maps we use “Google-Maps” for the Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thereby offers a guarantee of compliance with European privacy laws (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
External Fonts/ Symbols from Font Awesome
We use external fonts from Font Awsome, Inc., https://fontawesome.com/. The fonts are integrated by a server call at Font Awesome in the USA. (https://fontawesome.com/privacy). Font Awsome’s modern, appealing symbols are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offerings.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
8. rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR and § 34 BDSG about your personal data processed by us, whether and, if so, to what extent we process personal data about you or not;
- to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you
have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may not continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or of our office.
9. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
10. data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
11. topicality and change of this data security explanation
This data protection declaration is currently valid and as of 25 October 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration on the website at any time.